Original topic:

Internal Storage - other

(Topic created on: 2/24/21 6:59 PM)
user7Ib3eWfbjA
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi. It's my first time to post here. I want to ask for some help. How can I clean the "other" in my internal storage. I tried to uninstall some apps but the "other" keep on increasing. How can I get rid of this? My storage is almost full. I am using Galaxy A7 2018

Screenshot_20210225-102907_My Files.jpg

4 Replies
Stymie69
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Your system uses 11.68 space and the "Other" folder is everything listed above plus another 25 or so gb that I would say is in ur Apps folder...
Stymie69
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Also includes updates installed... Ik Ik little help but I also have a similar situation with just 380 mb left of space on my phn... I'm going to go and look at a person and actually speak words to them about removing system apps that go unused or isn't needed... that or upgrade the gigs... I dunno
0 Likes
Shelliam
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Clear your system cache check the trash and recent files folder in 'my files', But you REALLY need to be using a micro SDXC UHS-I memory card for some form of external storage
user7Ib3eWfbjA
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello! Thank you so much for your reply! The moment I read your message about "My files" I immediately checked and I found (Android folder:right_arrow: data folder) before I didn't really mind this folder because I couldn't see mb or the size of folder so I just thought that it was empty but earlier I tried to delete the folder aaaaaand fortunately the "other" really decreased I was so happy that I found the solution. So I just deleted the data folder and my photos and videos are safe. Hehe Thanks a lot! 🥰

Screenshot_20210225-195346_My Files.jpg