cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKQHKzTRtNw
Constellation

Internet connection to 4G

Hello! I'm Rezwan from US I have Samsung galaxy j8 phone. So I used the metro pcs internet and I can't connect to 4G or LTE network I get this phone from Afghanistan. Please advise me that what should I do to get 4G LTE network because my connection is very slow 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
userJoshua
Constellation

Only thing i could find on your issue is first verify you...

Only thing i could find on your issue is first verify your carrier has 4g network and your plan has access. And if it does then check your carriers network map to be sure that where you are trying to connect has towers that support 4g. Just because your service provider has 4g doesnt mean they have it everywhere in their network. If all that checks out last step is take your phone to your provider and have them set it so it always looks for their 4g compatible towers first because default is for phone to seek strongest tower signal regardless of its network abilities. Hope that helps

JeLyStew
Constellation

Your phone , being purchased in Afghanistan, may not be c...

Your phone , being purchased in Afghanistan, may not be compatible with the 4G bands that are used in the United States. I would suggest taking your phone to your service provider and asking them to test the handset for compatibility.