Original topic:

Internet problem when both sim cards are in LTE mode A52s 5G

(Topic created: 02-25-2023 01:21 AM)
majidtp
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello.

My mobile phone disconnects the internet when both sim card slots are in LTE mode
I see the normal 4G signal in this mode, but I don't have internet. But when I put one of the SIM card slots in 3g mode, the other SIM card works properly. And the 4g+ sign will appear.
I have had this problem for several months.
The problem is not from a weak antenna because I tested in different places.
I reset the device settings and even did a factory reset. But I still have a problem.

I am using the latest version of Android 13 and the new Samsung update ONEUI 5.0
Please guide me if this is a hardware or software problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, majidpt, and welcome to the Community. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing internet connectivity issues in LTE mode. Since you already reset device settings and performed a factory reset, the only further recommended step is to contact your carrier for further assistance, since they manage your network and data services. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello, majidpt, and welcome to the Community. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing internet connectivity issues in LTE mode. Since you already reset device settings and performed a factory reset, the only further recommended step is to contact your carrier for further assistance, since they manage your network and data services. I apologize for the inconvenience.