Original topic:

Iphone to Galaxy

(Topic created on: 4/23/21 1:57 AM)
ARamey
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have always used Androids ,I loved my previous galaxy many many years ago ,I Have a Samsung Galaxy A11 and I'm not impressed with the camera at all ,,galaxy phones take AMAZING pictures but this one does not ,anyone else use this phone &any tips on improving my photos,however I have a more important question, when I set this phone up it gave the option to transfer data from another phone unbelievably easy which I liked but I made a mistake I believe because I used my iPhone as the phone to get the data transferred well I can text everyone I know with an iphone and they receive my text &respond back but I can't receive them ,,has any one else ever done this ,I really don't want to do a factory reset 
4 Replies
Cliveren13
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Did you turn off imessage check that go to your Icloud account and deregister your your old iPhone and it should work. I usually switch between my s21 and my 12 pro but I would have to turn off imessage before I take the Sim out and within 10 minutes I would get all texts from anyone they need to fix this
ARamey
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I haven't done that ,I do have my Google account on my iPhone though (much better camera lol)so the pics I take on it will upload to Google photos ,do u think I may need to delete the Google account off my iPhone
0 Likes
ARamey
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Sorry I'm just now seeing this
0 Likes
Cliveren13
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Not really your Google account goes with you no matter what device you use