Can my galaxy j7 refine use a wireless charger pad

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TheDaniel
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I just had a look at https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/fast-charge-wireless-charging-pad-black-...

It looks like its only compatible with the S line and the Notes, you can double check if you want, I might have missed it.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.

View solution in context

8 Replies
Solution
TheDaniel
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I just had a look at https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/fast-charge-wireless-charging-pad-black-...

It looks like its only compatible with the S line and the Notes, you can double check if you want, I might have missed it.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Can you please provide me with the model number of your phone? The 2018 wireless charging pad is not compatible with the Galaxy S7. The link that @TheDaniel has provided is for the fast charge wireless charging pad and your device is compatible with that charging pad. Thank you @TheDaniel for providing that information!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

TheDaniel
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Sorry, I looked at a few, hoping for varying compatibility. Here is the non-fast version:

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/wireless-charging-pad-black-sapphire-ep-...

---My Signature---
userLfXiJBVtJs
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

SM-J737P 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

From what I am seeing the SM-J737P does not have wireless charging capability.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
techie127
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks Daniel

0 Likes
userLfXiJBVtJs
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

SM-J737P 

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@TheDaniel, thank you for your help and doing research on your end to help out, it is greatly appreciated!