Original topic:

Is anyone experiencing not receiving messages sometimes on Galaxy a51 phone?

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 11:16 AM)
Iyawoma
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Has anyone have this problem, sometimes I get my messages. And sometimes I dont

0 Likes
3 Replies
GalakCee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Depends on your service provider. Sometimes being in the middle of a phone call won't allow data usage. At least from my experience when I had boost mobile.
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Oh no!  That's bound to be frustrating. Do they just not come to you or do you end up getting numerous messages pouring in at one time?  Are you noticing any issues with phone calls or being able to access websites or is the trouble strictly with your messages?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userZHUWeIN2mP
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yup, but I had it on my Galaxy S10, my mom had it on her galaxy S10e and my boss at work, had the same issue on her Galaxy S9. This issue been happening for solong so I bought the S20. It seems like Samsung don't want to fix it. It is been almost 1year and a half and nothing has been done so, I'd recommend you to buy another phone especially the most recent one.
If you want to check if you missed a text, turn on AIRPLANE MODE and turn it off again, then the texts will come in. That's what I used to do.
0 Likes