JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there a way to view Samsung Health information online?

(Topic created: 11-27-2018 04:02 PM)
userZWFBZukumY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Having just got a Galaxy Watch, I don't like always viewing  my exercise,nutrition, and weight data and stats on a scrunched up phone screen. Is there any way to view a summary of all my samsung health data online, and enter information through a web-based interface like Google Fit, MyFitnessPal or other health-based apps? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

That does sound like a great idea. However, there isn't currently a website to view your Samsung Health stats. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

33 Replies
Solution
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

That does sound like a great idea. However, there isn't currently a website to view your Samsung Health stats. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userUR3eELqfZP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This is NOT solved and you know it. Stop making this look like it's solved in a Google search. It's very disappointing. I will never buy another Samsung after this phone because you guys keep ignoring everyone's requests and have no desire apparently to have a fully functioning watch, when you could actually make something great with your market share.

userYmlT3ji6Gz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I agree.  This is NOT solved.  This is a no-brainer.  How can we look at all the analytics on our phone?  We need the larger screen of our PCs/ laptops.  A better response is to let us know when you expect this functionality to land in the market.

userdDzexswAVG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I agree that is useless to try and look at the data on your phone.  What I would like to do is use Strava or Endomondo on my watch then transfer that data to Garmin Connect - a much better way to look at your data.  It should work but I have not figured out how to do this without paying a fee to either Strava or Endomondo and perhaps to Garmin as well.  If this doesn't work I'm going to return the watch.  The Galaxy Active 2 is a nice watch but the workout part of it is not that good.

userokkAFcYn2p
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

You can connect Samsung Health to Strava from options menu. It will synchronize your walking, running and cycling activities. It did not work for ice skating activity.  

Tx63Wolf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

This was asked as a 'yes' or 'no' question. The question has been absolutely answered and the answer is "NO". Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean that it's not solved. If you don't like the answer, ask the question better. Like "Why is there not a way to view Samsung Health information online?" or "Will there ever be a way to view Samsung Health information online?".

userVy5tLgtOa1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I agree too. The answer from Samsung was very bad...

userkYp8YMpevi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi, guys at Samsung, please stop pretending that you listen to your customers and actually do something that the community asks for.

There is a need for a web interface for S-Health, when are you going to build it?

Thanks!

user5pCjMooxRr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

This is a terrible response and it appears to be a popular request. I thought I'd go "Smart" and purchase the Galaxy Active 2 and five up my old fitbit. What a mistake, huge error of judgement on my part.  I'm finding that most of the garbage on the watch--like paying Comcast for a million channels that never get watched--will never be used. I miss the great layout of fitbit's data AND the ability to view it on my computer when I want. I've also noticed the inconsistency of the watch in measuring steps and half the time it misses my workout times or picks up only a fraction of the actual workout--never had that issue before. I'm taking the product back and being getting my health data back online.