Original topic:

Is there another way to move items to Sd Card without going to app settings?

(Topic created: 06-30-2021 09:10 AM)
Babbles
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I've been using androids for a very long time and I'm 62 years old. I never took the time to find out how I can move items to my SD card unless in the app settings it says you can change it to the SD card. Is that the only way? Please get back to me either on here or at *****.  thank you for any input. I have a Samsung Galaxy A51

2 Replies
JohnnySpartan
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Babbles,I'm in the same boat. Ever since I gotten several phones over the years;It's a Brave New World. Everyrhing on my fingertips. The Eyephone has such psychological mind control over one's Life.
0 Likes
BIGMIKE777
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That's not the only way..
you go to my files
go to internal storage
touch and hold on file and you want to move .
Select move then you can hit the back button go to SD card then pick where you want to move it to create a file or put it in a file. Or pick move here and it will just put it in the SD card as the original file name.
I have everything on my phone backed up to my SD card especially photos and videos you can tell this because when you open the gallery in the lower left corner there'll be a white micro SD card icon those photos and videos are on your SD card if it's not there it's on your internal storage on the hard drive on your phone.