Original topic:

Issues with SD card

(Topic created: 11-17-2022 07:33 AM)
BLUNTICUS1
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Been having issues with SD card... saying it isn't working correctly and has been sent to read only to prevent data loss all this just happened after the recent update.... anybody else experiencing this ??
2 Replies
LongHiker
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices
This sounds like your SD card may be failing. This is a good time to backup all your SD card data and purchase a new card.
DuhRealNoriega
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ali express has 2TB sd cards for $5 that work fantastic.... they take 2 weeks to arrive but its well worth it.... i bought 2 1TB cards, one lenovo and one xiaomi for my Note 20 Ultra 5g because I felt that maybe a brand name card was better than a generic.... those were less than $9 each and then I bought 4 of the generic 2TB cards for less than $5 each... one of each color so i wouldnt get them mixed up.... and i use the 2TB cards on my computers to backup all of my files from all of the hard drives Ive accumulated over the years and to back up all of the data from my phones and tablets. I keep one of them in my Netgear Nighthawk MR1100 hotspot to use as a media server with all of my movies and music files so that my phones and tablets arent all cluttered up with stuff. Buy all of the cards from the same vendor by adding them all to the cart and then checking out so that they are all packaged together and you wont have to pay as much for shipping costs. Hope this helps you out my brotha. Peace, Fleece and Chicken Grease!
-DuhRealNoriega
0 Likes