Original topic:

Issues with apps in Play store won't update Galaxy A53 5G

(Topic created: 02-13-2024 07:11 PM)
Nelman77
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Is anyone else having issues with the Play Store? When I go into my account to see a list of all the apps that have updates and update them all at once it keeps telling me something went wrong and to try again later. Play Store support has told me they've been getting lots of reports of Samsung phones having play store issues. I've done everything from clearing the cache memory to a factory data reset x2 and nothing corrects it. I have a Galaxy A53 5G.

2 Replies
The Burg
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Use APK Mirror and also download their installer. It's also worth buying the premium APK Mirror membership.

Once you've done this, download and install the latest version of Google Play Store, Google Play Services, Android System Intelligence, Google Connectivity Services, and Carrier Services. Almost none of these apps will automatically update. I do all of this manually, plus I always check APK Mirror a couple times a day (when I'm bored) ensuring that every app on my phone has the latest update. I have an S21+ and I've never had any type of issue, ever.
Nelman77
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'll look into that. Thanks
0 Likes