cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer

J3 is super slow

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My samsung j3 from 2018 is really slow and has a white dot in the screen that I dont know how it came.

Please Help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: J3 is super slow

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the symptom still appears while the device is in safe mode the next step would be to have the device evaluated by a certified technician. You may have two options for this depending on your location, you can either visit a local uBreakiFix location or you can ship your phone into the service center. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Have you tried testing the device in safe mode to see if the same symptoms still occur?

Follow these few steps:

1. With the device turned off, press and hold the Power key.
2. Release the Power key once the Samsung logo appears, then press and hold the Volume Down key until the device starts up. ... 
3. The device will start up in safe mode. ... 
4. To turn off safe mode, swipe down the Status bar.
5. Tap Safe mode turned on.
6. Tap RESTART NOW.

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does it happen when you watch YouTube videos or appears when dark/locked screen? 

Highlighted
Explorer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I've tried safe mode and I have watched a dark YouTube video and the spot almost is black but is light black

Highlighted
Explorer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And when I'm on a white background it is brighter than the rest of the screen.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the symptom still appears while the device is in safe mode the next step would be to have the device evaluated by a certified technician. You may have two options for this depending on your location, you can either visit a local uBreakiFix location or you can ship your phone into the service center. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If i wasn't wrong that symptoms were likely the same as stuck pixel

And about the phone slow have you clear all recent apps or clear data thru device manager? 

PS: sorry for late response

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes ths. Thing is showing iphone blackberry and a tablet in it suspected fake Google sites

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wasnt talking to me