Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userJMc0QMAybN
Constellation

J7 Prime Forgotten Password

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have J7 Prime that has finger print enabled and password enabled for high security. Problem is I don't remember master password now. Because since I apply finger print for security, I did not use password. Luckily I still have access to phone with finger print. But if the phone got restarted somehow I will be in big trouble. So is there any way I can recover my password or reset it. Without it, I can't change any security setting in my phone.  I am very grateful if anyone can help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: J7 Prime Forgotten Password

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good afternoon @@userJMc0QMAybN

Do you have your phone registered with Samsung Find my  Mobile? If so you should be able to change your password through the Find my Mobile site here.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have your phone registered with Samsung Find my  Mobile? If so you should be able to change your password through the Find my Mobile site here.

View solution in original post

userJMc0QMAybN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you very much. It works. Sorry for late reply I had issues with my internet connection. Just few minutes ago, I login to my Samsung account and reset password. It resets all my security settings. Thanks again you saved me from big trouble.

useruHKTCs4chx
Constellation

know oRe: J7 Prime Forgotten Password

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank u so much ♥️ i know it's comes but the unknowledged people in  samsung care centre ...they know only the formating mobile.....i also telled  them about ,I put Samsung Account as recovery. But they don't know anything.

Now i am unlocked my Mobile NOW By Samsung Account. 

userjO7HZ0pJt5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Excellent suggestion! After a lot of struggles and snags trying various options, this worked like a charm!! Yay. Love this!! Thank you so much! Files, folders all intact too! WOW!!

usernZXn0rhx9k
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone doesnt allow my old pin and I cant get in the phone, how do I estart my password without find my mobile, because I dont have find my mobile

@SamsungCamp wrote:

usernZXn0rhx9k
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone doesnt allow my old pin and I cant get in the phone, how do I estart my password without find my mobile, because I dont have find my mobile

@SamsungCamp wrote:

@SamsungCamp wrote:

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJMc0QMAybN

Hello again, I just thought I would check back to see if you needed further assistance. Were you able to change that password with our Find my Mobile site?

userDWYR0RItYZ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, you can use Patter/Password remove tool to remove the password from your phone. check here.