Original topic:

Keyboard doesn't work properly

(Topic created: 08-11-2022 10:34 PM)
SellsBeats
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
When I use the default keyboard that came with my Samsung Galaxy A03s, I have a couple bugs.  

1. When I swipe to type, I literally have to go back and delete the word multiple times the majority of the time to get the correct word. 

2. When I use the keyboard in the chrome mobile browser, it never spaces out the words. I have forgotten so many times that it does that and end up having a bunch of words jumbled up together. 

I only use the default keyboard because when I set a theme on my phone, it all ties in together. But now, I'm thinking Gboard isn't so bad. I'll just have one portion of the theme that won't go with the rest. 

By the way, this took me longer to type then it should have. 🤦‍:male_sign:
6 Replies
Buckeyeman50
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That's why i don't use it. Well one reason anyway. I installed Google keyboard, because i guess I'm just so used to it. It's always been my go to keyboard.
Buckeyeman50
Nebula
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Gboard...
SellsBeats
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
After I finished posting this, I immediately downloaded Gboard. 😂😂😂 I hope the Android 12 update fixed this issue.
userQfL3fFtD8q
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yeah while in a browser periods follow after every word. Trying to suggest the period key be made smaller or more difficult to punch. (Specifically while punching in a search browser) super annoying.
useroMHvrJJHbj
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
watch time is wrong
useroMHvrJJHbj
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
google keyboard