cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6EoYPlBAKb
Constellation

Left side of the earbud is not charging after latest software update

can someone please help me to resolve this charging issue? one side of earbud is not charging and when i call samsung they said they cant replace without receipt.  look like some thing is wrong in latest software update which cause the issue.  any quick fix for this?

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung_WAph0Vm
Astronaut

Omg...me too! Just noticed it tho...

Omg...me too! Just noticed it tho...

user6EoYPlBAKb
Constellation

Re: Omg...me too! Just noticed it tho...

Look like they are doing purposely so you purchase new one. since i dont have receipt they cant do any thing.. so i need to purchanse new one....WOW!!!!  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left side of the earbud is not charging after latest software update

Hey there!

Can you give this troubleshooting article a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

If the symptoms persist after trying the troubleshooting article. 

Please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model Code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user6EoYPlBAKb
Constellation

do you want me to buy new charging port and try?  or you surely know that my earbud will not work after Software update? 

MyssYolo
Constellation

Same for me. Left side not charging 

user6EoYPlBAKb
Constellation

look like they did purposely... i dont have the bills so they want to me to make purchase new one.  they cant replace since i dont have bill. this is the SCAM i see lot of people have a same isssue.  they want people to buy new stuff.