Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Goenham
Asteroid

Level U Pro "Sound With Me" feature

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Has any had any problems getting the "Sound With Me" feature to work? My wife and I both have Level U Pro but each time we try to use the Level U app and use Sound With Me feature, all it does is disconnect from current Bluetooth. We would like to share our listening experience with each other sometime.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizkid
Constellation

Re: Level U Pro "Sound With Me" feature

JUMP TO SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @Goenham

Just a few questions to clarify and let the Community assist you better. Are you and your wife using both your headphones with your individual phones in this process, or trying to pair to the same phone? You both have Samsung phones with the Samsung level App downloaded onto them, right? Let us know!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Goenham
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungViv wrote:

Hey there @Goenham

Just a few questions to clarify and let the Community assist you better. Are you and your wife using both your headphones with your individual phones in this process, or trying to pair to the same phone? You both have Samsung phones with the Samsung level App downloaded onto them, right? Let us know!

I'm using my Galaxy Note 5 with my paired Level U Pro and using Samsung Level app downloaded on my phone. My wife is using Galaxy S7 Edge with her paired Level U Pro and using Samsung Level app downloaded on her phone. We both tried pairing both our headphones to each other phones but still had no success in getting feature to work.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So strange. Normally it just requires both phones (must be Samsung) to have the app, both headsets to be Bluetooth paired to their own phone, and then one person use the app on their phone to 'rope' in the other headset. Let's see if the Community has had similar experiences and have any ideas though!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usermQ9hIwECTV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My son and I have been trying to get this to work as well.

One of us does share. The other does accept. The one waiting to connect plays the beeps. Neither connect. We reverse rols of share-er/accept-er and still never connect.

Both of us have Galaxy S5s and Level U Pro headsets.

Wizkid
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Goenham
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks! It worked FINALLY! Discussion Closed.