0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@Samsung_8uKZCo7 

Skills are an article or video centered around a Skill. Just read the article or watch the video to complete the skill. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079846/ << Click on the explore tab to see the definition of a Skill. You can do so in the Members app!

---

Did this reply help? Let us know which step worked for you! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution"  if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
JoshQ
Sun
Options
Other Mobile Devices
What kind of skill are you trying to start? What are you good at? Pick something you are passionate about and go for it. Do everything you can to master and perfect your skill. Don't be afraid of failure. Failure only makes us stronger. Some of the most successful people in life have failed way more than they succeeded. But they used that failure as fuel to keep on going and reach their goals in perfecting their skill. Never give up!

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button
0 Likes