cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_A6zY1Eg
Astronaut

Looking for a new phone

Ive had galaxy for what seems like, forever, but I need a new phone... it's between galaxy s10 or an lg possibly an iphone... haven't heard great reviews on the lgs, anyone have any recommendations! (Need this new phone for work I travel on the road a lot)

10 REPLIES 10
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Looking for a new phone

Coming to the Samsung site you have to expect to get recommended a Samsung so I won't disappoint. I have the Samsung S10+ and just love it. It is a beast.

I have also used the S7 edge, S8 note, and S9+ and they are great phones too.

Ejm5560
Halo

LG is also pretty good honestly but they are slightly lac...

LG is also pretty good honestly but they are slightly lacking in software terms and updates are slow

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Looking for a new phone

The s10 series and the s9 series is what I would go for for price vs. Options.  

BalticFox
Asteroid

So for travel, the S10+ or S10 would be best. They have a...

So for travel, the S10+ or S10 would be best. They have a huge battery and have a large screen. (For watching movies or reading on a plane, etc.) They also have the best cameras I've ever seen on a phone yet. They also have a large amount of ram and multitask capabilities so if your working on a word doc and need to read emails, you can at the same time. I have the s10+ and its been nothing but great. I hope this helps. Have a good day

Samsung_w5fxjBU
Astronaut

Just got a new S10, from an S5. It's a great phone. Altho...

Just got a new S10, from an S5. It's a great phone. Although pricey. I got an iPhone last Christmas. It is a joke. Anyone who raves about an iPhone has never had an android phone. I will say that people have different logical skills and mine obviously don't match Apples. I had to go back to my S5 and the iphone is sitting in a drawer. S10 is the way to go.

Samsung_EGvXDdk
Constellation

Samsung 10+ is a great phone but the Note 10 will be comi...

Samsung 10+ is a great phone but the Note 10 will be coming out in August. So you can wait to see what the Note 10 has to offer and decide then or just shoot for the S10+. Either way both phones are great choices!

Kafemable
Astronaut

Both the s10+ and oneplus 7 pro are good phones.

Both the s10+ and oneplus 7 pro are good phones.

userhyo6Q6APD7
Cosmic Ray

Samsung doesn't have a great track record for updating ph...

Samsung doesn't have a great track record for updating phones after the first year. There was over 10 weeks between my last updates. So much for their monthly commitment

Nery92
Constellation

The S10+ is definitely amazing, camera is outstanding and...

The S10+ is definitely amazing, camera is outstanding and the battery can last the whole day even after heavy use. If you're looking to be productive then it's a great option, the Note 9 is also good for productivity.

I would say wait till the new Note comes out, probably it'll be even better.