Original topic:

M series, slow after update to One UI 3.0 and Android 11 and call freeze

(Topic created on: 2/20/21 4:18 AM)
userxG44l2a47b
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello,

My Samsung M21 was very responsive with One UI 2.1 and 2.5, however, after the update to Android 11 and One UI 3.0, the phone became noticeably slower and I regret updating.

- Notifications panel is opening slower and with a slight delay
- Gallery is constantly glitching and is not smooth, skips frames constantly
- Web browsing is also skipping frames, it's like it becomes 5 hz for a second, not 60hz
- Battery is draining faster
- Opens apps with slight delay...

Many, many other little glitches and lags, bugs, sometimes notification panel is empy and doesn't show Wifi, Bluetooth etc toggles.... and overall the phone UI and experience feels heavy, not light and smooth like it was... keyboard opens slower :(

I have done Factory reset, phone has 81% of free internal storage memory, uninstalled bloatware and have installed ONLY Google Chrome and Messenger Lite, no other app in the phone, except apps like Calculator, Calendar etc...

I'm also having other troubles, most times when somebody calls me and when I answer, the phone freezes and doesn't answer, the other party hears "the subscriber is out of reach", I tried switching SIM card slots to SIM1, SIM2, still having troubles.

Please help. Had Sony Xperia Z2 for 6 years, even now it feels faster and doesn't have such bugs, I'm unhappy :(

0 Likes
1 Reply
userlNsP2SCM2t
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Some drunkards decided to mess up with everything that was running smoothly. 

I have exactly the same issues on my S10 plus my camera is non responsive, slow to capture or save. F U!!! 

Touch is scr*wed.

Keyboard is scr*wed.

Apps are f****d up!

Battery drains like sh*t.

Switch back the user interface of volume keys, notification panel etc for f**k sake! 

0 Likes