Original topic:

M51 COD Mobile crashing after Android 11 update

(Topic created: 04-20-2021 10:17 AM)
userwISTYVRQHP
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello,

I am facing a frustrating issues in Call of Duty:Mobile upon updating my Samsung galaxy M51 to Android 11 and One UI 3.0

The issue as following: Open the COD:M app, and i start a game (BR or MP) and while being in the beginning or the middle of the game, the app crashes and it starts over again. Also i am encountering blackscreen while hearing the game voice and eventually get crash and closes the app by itself. 

I tried to uninstall the app, reinstall, wiping app data and cache, wiping cache partition from the recovery menu, reseting app preference and nothing works.

Please let me know how can i fix these issues.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand how frustrating this is. Here are some steps that may help when there is an app crashing on your device. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001496 If you are still having issues with the app and this is only occurring with one app, you will need to reach out to the app developer for additional troubleshooting. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You should have the 3.1 update by now to fix that issue problem and more updates coming
0 Likes
WEAGLE96
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm having the same issue and have new phone
0 Likes
userwadc6uhCie
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

It is so annoying, this issue has been there for more than 2 months and none of the responsible teams are bothered to fix it.

Even in One UI 3.1 version, the problem persists.

I was hoping in CoDM season 4 this issue will be fixed. Instead I feel its more frequent crashes now.

0 Likes
userOShEwLsYy8
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'm having the same issue. The app keeps crashing while in game mostly in battle Royale mode. It's really frustrating. Blackscreen also happens from time to time. The game is still running with a blackscreen.

I'm using the samsung galaxy tab S7. Please fix this issue asap.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I understand how frustrating this is. Here are some steps that may help when there is an app crashing on your device. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001496 If you are still having issues with the app and this is only occurring with one app, you will need to reach out to the app developer for additional troubleshooting. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.