cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userXPZQhqJvpV
Asteroid

Media volume won't work a50

Hi,

Just want to get advice regarding on my a50 my media volume is not working i can't hear any sound when i play a video, spotify, netflix etc..  I already tried to do a factory reset but it is still not working. Any ideas on this. Ringtone and notifications works perfectly. 

8 REPLIES 8
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Media volume won't work a50

When you press the volume key on your phone and then pull the volume down from the top is the media volume turned up?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userXPZQhqJvpV
Asteroid

I know the issue now. My phone is still recognizing the im on a headset. Ive already tried cleaning the port for headphone but still no luck. Any suggested steps?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Just to clarify, are you using a headset?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userXPZQhqJvpV
Asteroid

No im not using a headset.  It still recognising that im on a headset eventhough it is already unplugged. Screenshot_20191126-102622_Chrome.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you attempted to wipe the cache partition for the device? Do you know if this still happens when your device is in safe mode?

userXPZQhqJvpV
Asteroid

Yup already tried wipe the cache also tried to do a factory reset. Yup it happens also in safe mode. Do i need to change ng headset port? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If it still happens in safe mode I would recommend having the device evaluated by a certified technician. You may have two options for this depending on your location, you can either visit a local uBreakiFix location or you can ship the device into the service center. 

WiFi47
Astronaut

Someone who uses A50!