cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Missing Camera Features on Galaxy A01

Yesterday I had all the features for my camera including live focus, pro,etc. This was the main reason I bought this phone. Today all those features were missing. How can I restore those features?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Missing Camera Features on Galaxy A01

I would like to look into this issue for you. Let's look into a couple of things first.

Have you made sure your phone is up to date on its software?

Does this still happen when your phone is in safe mode?

Have you tried clearing the cache partition on your phone?

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release the keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Highlighted
Constellation

received_279966623367895.jpeg

Thanks for the suggestion... I have the same issue... tried your suggested steps but still the camera features are missing. Phone is 1 week old last updated on june 9 w/ security patch level dated march 1, 2020.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Trying going to your camera settings and select to reset the settings to default. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Tried this one actually before finding the clear cache partition suggestion above. Thanks anyway...  the camera is actually working fine the first time i used it. Not sure if some updates caused the issue. Hopefully i can find answers.

Highlighted
Constellation

The way I got my camera features back is by turning off my battery optimization. it can be found by going into the settings going to device care and then click on battery and then changing power mode to optimize which is the first choice.