Highlighted
user4Te1o2W9qr
Constellation

Re: Missing mobile hotspots on galaxy j7

How did you do that

dezert1964
Constellation

Missing mobile hotspots on galaxy j7

i too am missing HOTSPOT from Settings along with: APP MANAGER also cant take SCREENSHOTS! Ive read everything here&other sites. I read carefully & i assure all are missing. my phone is Galaxy J7 sky 2 &less than 3wks old. Ive added these apps via GOOGLE PLAY STORE. AMAZON STARBUCKS EBAY TOTALWIRELESS ACCOUNT OFFERUP Should I reply with my Serial number&etc as per requested of other User?
userV9Lv5FnuHh
Astronaut

Missing mobile hotspots on galaxy j7

need help
MarkEdw42
Constellation

@userL3ikQaka7x wrote:

Mobille hotspot and tettering features are missing in my galaxy j7 i need help on this

@userL3ikQaka7x wrote:

Mobille hotspot and tettering features are missing in my galaxy j7 i need help on this

It is locked out by Straight Talk but I have a way around it. Email me at markedw42@gmail.com with Wifi in subject line and I'll send you the Wifi App. Works just as good as built in hot spot.

userJRsfGxAoCu
Constellation

I can't find my hot spot please help me find it

MarkEdw42
Constellation

If it's on Tracfone/Straight Talk hot is locked out at root Level. You won't find it now or anytime soon. Unfornately the good folks at Tracfone/Straight Talk will most likely will not be updating software anytime soon, which apparently he don't understand you Can't receive security patch updates, which leaves your data at risk. I am in the process of filing a class action law suit against Samsung, and I really don't want to file against Samsung but they have to be included. Tracfone/Straight Talk and also Google. Security patch updates can NOT be forbidden or stopped by the carrier. I suggest that Samsung and Google use their influence and change this policy before they get stuck paying a large portion of Of damages due to their customers. 

MarkEdw42
Constellation

You won't find it in settings, it's locked out. There is an app that will allow you to do the same thing. I will be happy to email you a copy for free if you want it. 

Email me here <hidden>