Other Mobile Devices

How do I save my photos to a sim card?

11 Replies
Solution
space_pro
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
In camera settings, change Storage Location to SD card. In Gallery, select photos in Internal Storage and Move to Album where new photos are being saved.
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have the a11 32gigs when i put sd card in i cant move pics frm internal storage no option only pics i take i'd have to put em on computer then transfer them back...🤔
0 Likes
space_pro
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you have Storage Location set to SD card, take a new picture with Camera. Then, go to Gallery app and see what album the new picture was saved to. That album which picture is saved to is the folder on SD card. If you want to save old pictures to the SD card, select the photos you want to move, tap More, and Move To Album. Select the album that new photo you took was saved to. The photos will now be on SD card. When you go to Gallery, you will see SD card icon on album.
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I tried moving my saved pic in gallery to sd card Cant ... id have to transfer to computer then back to phone to save on sd card when i take new pics they get saved to sd card...
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@userXVf0MItqld 

"I tried moving my saved pic in gallery to sd card Cant ... id have to transfer to computer then back to phone to save on sd card when i take new pics they get saved to sd card..."

You can use the "My Files" app to move items between internal memory and SD card. 

Options
Other Mobile Devices
I cant find that option on my Samsung galaxy a11
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@Deb1925 You can't move them to a SIM card. As @space_pro said, you can send them to an SD card. 

Options
Other Mobile Devices
My options on a11 galaxy phone by samsungScreenshot_20210725-145701_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
What i found in camera and gallery settingsScreenshot_20210725-150135_Camera.jpgScreenshot_20210725-145701_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes