cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Music facewidget not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi! I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy A80. I listen to music a lot, but the music facewidget is not working. When I push the pause/play button, nothing happen. The phone detects that I click, but it stays at the initial position. What can I do? Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Music facewidget not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to the developers of Spotify for further assistance as you are only experiencing these symptoms with the specific app.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you experience these symptoms when using all music apps or specific music apps?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, only with Spotify

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to the developers of Spotify for further assistance as you are only experiencing these symptoms with the specific app.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok I'll see with them

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What's going on phone is messed up