cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: My Galaxy phone keeps moving my APPS back to internal storage, WHY?????

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I mean iPhone hasn't ever used SD cards and probably never will. Even they recommend using cloud accounts to backup important stuff.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, I've just made the mistake of buying a Samsung Android for the first time. This lack of memory problem is absolutely infuriating.  I had an iphone for 12 years, my most recent one for 5 and never once did I have to do anything to it ever. They don't have Device Care or optimise now rubbish, they just work. I had 15550 photos on mine, auto app updates and iOS updates and it just worked.  The only problem with iphone compared to Android is the connectivity with your PC. Backing up and restoring the device is fine but, transferring photos and such like is easy but a bit messy. They don't have a slot for an SD card. I can't afford a new iPhone ATM but as soon as I can, I will be getting one. On the Android side, I must admit the chat heads are great, on iPhone you have to close an app in order to check a message on messenger then reopen previous app which is a pain in the backside. Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Um....that's what we're saying. We do not want to do that every day or a few days. 

I think that's straightforward as we can be. It's a pain.  I hate going through the device list constantly. Plus now, device care does not clear out caches.....so I still have to go through each app and delete the caches.

What happened Samsung?

I've been an advocate for tou guys for a very long time. Way back when I had a Samsung Siren back in 2007.

You all need to fix this.....or you'll definitely loose an extremely loyal customer. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you know that App developers control the ability for their individual apps to be used on internal or external storage? This means that if you move an app and it moves back, either the app you see internal is only the cached data or that developer doesn't support external storage usage. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: My A20 keeps moving my APPS back to internal storage, WHY?????

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue on my a71

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: My A20 keeps moving my APPS back to internal storage, WHY?????

JUMP TO SOLUTION
this is frustrsting. we should have a choice