Have you had a software update to your device recently?
Are you able to get your device in Android recovery mode?
-If yes, I would recommend wiping the cache partition on your device:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release the keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
If you are still experiencing the boot loop, I would recommend a factory reset of your device.
-If you didn't have a backup, please be aware personal information may not be recovered. If you have encrypted the microSD card, you must decrypt it before resetting the phone. Otherwise, your phone will not be able to read the data on the card. From Settings, search for and select Decrypt SD card, and then follow the on-screen prompts.
Before you perform a factory reset, be sure to back up your personal data, so you don't lose it all.
If you have tried all of the troubleshooting listed above and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend a service repair. You can take your device to your local UbreakIfix or ship your device in for service.
If you wish to ship your device in for service, can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.