cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

My A50 is stuck on 'Samsung' screen after Android 10 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just an hour back I chose the Android 10 update Samsung provided for A50 and since then it is stuck on the reboot screen 'SAMSUNG'. I tried wiping cache partition, rebooting now, Power Off but it just won't go beyond 'SAMSUNG'. Any one else with this problem here or even better a solution for this problem?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: My A50 is stuck on 'Samsung' screen after Android 10 update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usernXaQHDixS2 wrote:

Just an hour back I chose the Android 10 update Samsung provided for A50 and since then it is stuck on the reboot screen 'SAMSUNG'. I tried wiping cache partition, rebooting now, Power Off but it just won't go beyond 'SAMSUNG'. Any one else with this problem here or even better a solution for this problem?

This problem got sorted after I did 'Data Wipe / Factory Reset'. It did take some time even after that. It was very inconvenient to restore things back....wasted time. But I must say Samsung has released a superb update in One UI 2.0. My mobile feels like new, fast, battery lfie has improved, animations is beautiful, new UI, UX & features are overall good too.  Well done Samsung!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exact same problem on my phone.

Samsung get your engineers to act asap. Lot of data and contact on my phone.

Please help.

Samsung customer From India15843799217394066315108443939586.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, Same is happening with my phone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am facing the same issue since early morning today after the update.

Samsung A70s

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usernXaQHDixS2 wrote:

This problem got sorted after I did 'Data Wipe / Factory Reset'. It did take some time even after that. It was very inconvenient to restore things back....wasted time. But I must say Samsung has released a superb update in One UI 2.0. My mobile feels like new, fast, battery lfie has improved, animations is beautiful, new UI, UX & features are overall good too.  Well done Samsung!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am facing the same problem. The process you told will wipe off the data ?

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hold power and volume up or hold power volume down till samsung logo restarts then on second logo boot let go . This should get you to boot loader reset delv cache and cache restart see if that work if cant enter boot loader google it.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can restart your phone by pressing the Power and Volume Down buttons together for 10-15 secs until the start screen with device name shows up..

But this solution is temporary. It'll happen again randomly. Samsung bring a software update fast  please.