JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My A70 screen timeout not working

(Topic created: 01-29-2020 06:01 AM)
userKb1qxdOAr5
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

When I push the Shutdown Bottom, my phone can't go to sleep but keep turning to the lock screen.I've restarted a lot to times, but not working. In Setting, it says Timeout in 15 seconds but It has keep being bright for 3 hours .

userxkLIONhuI4
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have the same issue with my A70 (screen won't shut off, goes to lock mode, Android system flickers between USB connected and disconnected non-stop, phone gets hot because the screen won't shut off, battery drains. 

None of the above solutions helped.  My phone was 10 days old when this problem started.

userEwCUtHwTAY
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi. Have you still got this issue as I had same problem and it turned out to be a hardware issue and they had to fit a new motherboard

@userxkLIONhuI4 wrote:

I have the same issue with my A70 (screen won't shut off, goes to lock mode, Android system flickers between USB connected and disconnected non-stop, phone gets hot because the screen won't shut off, battery drains. 

None of the above solutions helped.  My phone was 10 days old when this problem started.

0 Likes
userH5kl3e2Eax
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I've followed those instructions and it hasn't worked. My phone screen still won't turn off!

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Have you had a technician take a better look at the symptoms you are experiencing?

0 Likes
user28pwlC1mAO
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM DUDE AHHAHAAHAHAHA THIS IS SO ANNOYING

0 Likes
user28pwlC1mAO
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I literally was about to post this but seriously we both have the same problems the usb connecting and disconnecting but I think we differ in the problem about it turning off. Everytime I press the power button it almost turns off and turns on again just started a day ago. Ive tried the cache delete thingy worked for a while I think. Any help would definitely help.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
user28pwlC1mAO
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Even after doing this still wont off

0 Likes
user6cID7HJU0A
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

This does not work just followed instructions.

Samsung needs to stop ignoring this and fix it. Phone is useless.

0 Likes
userQYALq0yes7
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

That solution was perfect! I spent a while looking for solutions online and nothing helped me. Samsung should use your suggestion as an official one. Thank you!

0 Likes
userYhZxv1YRfU
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Same problem here... battery drops fast when screen keeps showing the clock on the display. Always on Display switched off! Just changed the colour of the clock to black... hope that saves on battery juice@

0 Likes