JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Ao2s does not have the My Emoji option

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 04:41 PM)
Qia
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey guys, I have a ao2s phone. And I have and tab6 tablet. My tab6 has a my emoji in the gallery like you can put clothes on it and use it in gifs. But not on ao2s. So I was thinking doing the my emoji feature on the ao2s. Ik this is a big software request but i think it is a nice feature to have.... sorry if it's a little too much of a request 😅 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.