cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

My Galaxy A10e yellow line across the bottom

I've been having these galaxies A10e for about 4 months,never drop it, bought it from a store retailer, got a court case and the volume star acting weird got stuck a couple of times went to the chat try to figure out with somebody and a "Samsung Pro" couldn't help me at all. Nothing happened until I called Samsung company... Now a yellow line pop the bottom of my screen. think this one's got one year warranty right I would like to exchange it for something better anyone have I got two bites for me???

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My Galaxy A10e acting weird

The manufacturer's warranty is for service only. Does this issue occur in Safe Mode?

1. Press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release.

2. Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release.

3. To confirm, tap Safe mode.
    Note The process may take up to 30 seconds to complete.
    Note Upon reboot, 'Safe mode' appears in the lower-left of the unlock / Home screen.

4. With Safe Mode enabled, check to see if the volume issue persists.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Thank you for give me an advice I already did that and nothing happened Daypro Samsung Pro from the chat I couldn't help me I need to call Samsung company over the phone, right away the guys helped me and it was better. Now a yellow line appeared in the bottom of the screen. Went to the chat couple of times couldn't give a straight answer. And if the "Samsung Pro" even made a comment I Might exposed with chemicals, was a really bad joke about it. Then again need to call Samsung company and she find out for me that I still got the one year Warranty. And I have this Galaxy A10e only for 4 months.

That's the reason why I know I still got one year warranty from manufacturer. Went back again to the chat to see if warranty can do something about it. U unfortunately wasted a lot of time and got frustrated for almost 2 days about it became a member of Samsung, register my phone on the web page, Try to upgrade my phone with Samsung. Even I subscribe in different programs that Samsung provides. BUT I THINK SAMSUNG DONT WANT TO APPLY TO THEIR OWN POLICY. because I felt I was going in circles with them.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Thanks but did that and got frustrated with them.

Though was my provider, but find out is not my provider.

Now they send to stor6to get fix but the phone works good sometimes and other another time really crappie the problem by the store's is because here in California some businesses are not open to the public according to covid-19 and they want me to leave my phone to fix it they don't understand that I need to get communicate with people to my phone phone for something better

Highlighted
Astronaut

The other providers even told me not to trading that I can keep the Galaxy with me.

Even their offer me an iPhone 11 and or the new Galaxy s20 for free wheat 2 year warranty and they explain me about how the warranty work especially with iPhone. if I decided to change for an iPhone I got to warranty from the store and the manufacturers for any inconvenience.

THAT SOUNDS REALLY GOOD NOW. Don't get me wrong I like the Galaxy because these galaxies kind of saved my life when I was attacked in the street.

I guess to Samsung company don't care about their own warranty.