Original topic:

My Galaxy A14 takes a long time to fully charge and battery don't last

(Topic created: 02-05-2024 12:37 PM)
FistonTz
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

It Take More than 5 Hours to Full Charge the Phone 

Yesterday Night' at 2:00 AM with Some Minutes I plugged My Galaxy A14 On Charger And i Sleep I wake Up at 7:15 AM and My Phone battery Was On 94% 
 I was Shocked Because I haven't Get a Chance To Fully Charge this Phone To 100%

And It doesn't Even Last More than 6 HOURS IN Use Which is Just Crazy and i just Fell Like this phone Is Useless 
Imagine a Phone that can't Take You to Even 5 hours Without Thinking to Charged it
A14 is **bleep**

0 Likes
11 Replies
DaSpeckGod
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It's your charger, bro.
0 Likes
FistonTz
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have Three Chargers Brother
0 Likes
PACritic
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
How many watt chargers are they? Do you have adaptive charging on? How about is fast charging enabled. Just thought I'd try basics first.
0 Likes
FistonTz
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I got two that are 25w and One 45W
0 Likes
PACritic
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Are you using different cables or same one? Did you verify fast charge setting?
0 Likes
FistonTz
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Bro on My A14 they Charger on 370W while My A12 go to 670 to 880w
0 Likes
dope_dude
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It could very likely just be that your device came with a faulty battery, change out the battery and try again. Also before even doing that check your battery life tab in the setting, it could help a but before making any drastic/expensive decisions
0 Likes
realaud
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Your phone is still under warranty. If the battery is defective, contact Samsung. You can do a diagnostic on your battery by going to settings/device care/diagnostics. Also possibility of a faulty charging port, but with the short battery life, it's probably faulty battery.
0 Likes
Nic88
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Same problem I noticed as soon as I got it contacted Samsung they told me to take it to a service center haven't been able to get to one
0 Likes