Original topic:

My Galaxy J7's media volume gets very low when listening to music for long periods of time

(Topic created on: 12/12/20 7:33 AM)
SofiaTheFirst12
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello. I have a 2019 Galaxy J7 Crown Edition and whenever I listen to my music overnight, I will wake up to find that my music is still playing and the volume rocker is still on max (I control my volume through my stereo) but there is very little sound coming out (If I turn the stereo way up you can hear it again but I can't hear it through the phone itself). I have tried all of my music apps, including Pandora, Google Play Music when it was still around, a GPM clone, and YouTube and they all for the same. Is there a way to disable this? I have already turned off the volume limiter so that's shouldn't be the problem and haven't had an issue with non samsung phones I've used. I also have a 2017 J7 black that does the same thing.  Or at least if I can't fix it, I just want to know what causes it.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Do you experience these symptoms if you test Samsung Music on your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes