Original topic:

My Samsung A11 is slow and takes long to get into apps

(Topic created: 09-27-2021 07:17 PM)
ChyChy83
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Samsung A11 is not a good phone. It moves slow and it take a to long to get into the apps or make phone call. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
TheGalaxy
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Use device care to clean up memory (not storage)
KatSimmos
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I do that cleaning on mine in settings go done to device clean, should clean it, and hit memory and then clean on memory, brings you back up to a 100% again. Pull down screen from top, and delete what you don't want swiping left or delete all at bottom of it. Turn phone off at night while charging. Runs beautiful, or you either got a hack. But try all that first.
Love my A11 for 250.oo
0 Likes
ChyChy83
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
My A12 is slow also. I would not recommended this phone...
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when your device has a lag. When your phone freezes or crashes, it can be really nerve-racking. The good news is that this can probably be fixed without having to send your phone in for service. Performing simple actions like rebooting and updating the software are just a couple of the things you can do to prevent freezes and crashes in the future. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001416/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes