cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

My daughters A10 has come back from having a screen replacement, but now the back camera is blurry,

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Comet

Re: My daughters A10 has come back from having a screen replacement, but now t..

maybe they somehow got smudges on it while they were repairing it or accidentally allowed any kind of moisture to get into the phone.
Highlighted
Comet

Re: My daughters A10 has come back from having a screen replacement, but now t..

this is why I suggest to people pay the money the first time and just send your Samsung phone in to an actual Samsung repair shop one of theirs that is send the phone away and then they send it back to you A lot of these newer phones cheap 3rd party phone fixing companies cannot properly fix door handle they do shoddy work and rip you off for the money and then we'll charge you again to fix the problem
Highlighted
Comet

and just because a store says that there are certified to repair Samsung phone does not mean that their parts are certified does not mean that their work is all that certified it just states that they have the patents in the permission to repair phones there most of the time these phone repair people don't know what thing that they're talking about they watch YouTube videos and go from there take it from someone who has personally witnessed it if it's not a Samsung store and you didn't send it to Samsung it's not going to be repaired properly