My left galaxybud not working

Screenshot_20191019-234017_Galaxy Buds.jpg

How am I able to fix this case is fully charged I can't reset them 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
KadenDarrow
Asteroid

Re: My left galaxybud not working

You should contact samsung and see if they have anything to say. Look it up to, some others may have a similar problem. If you cant find help your only other option is to buy a replacement left but or use your warranty if you have one.

userXLBiU4tXfe
Constellation

Welcome to the each side has a different firmware installed and now you have a bricked set of buds because its too hard for a multi billion dollar company to allow people to just update each bud independatly so that they go back to matching each other and acting like little brothers. To confirm this you can connect one at a time and go to the update page and see what version of the firmware they have. If you are like me they will both have different versions hence why they don't connect together...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there @userzl4h1Yfen3,

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.