cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

My new Samsung does not have the feature to scroll different cities on the weather widget

After years of holding off upgrading my Samsung phone to one that really appealed to me.  I am very disapponted to find that on my Galaxy A41, that the weather widget no longer scrolls through different saved locations as I did on my previous Galaxy phone, I do not want to set a new widget for each city, Samsung need to allow this feature. 

Who do I contact to make a complaint? Surely they have to reverse this change. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My new Samsung does not have the feature to scroll different cities on the weather widget

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and the support for these is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My new Samsung does not have the feature to scroll different cities on the weather widget

Didn't realise, thank you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Well... I got a brand new NOTE 20 and this feature is gone   what should we do??? I want to use the weather widget and scroll the cities