cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

My phone gave me a shock!

My Samsung Galaxy A7 phone gave me a serious electric shock and its screen cracked.  The shock was so severe that i could not feel any sensation in my hand for a few minutes, I thought i have lost my hand. i have complained multiple times to the custumer serivice centre and have even written to the CEO but there is no response. Such an irresponisble behaviour by smasung. Shame on such a big-fake brand. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My phone gave me a shock!

I apologize for your experience. I will be happy to look into this further. Please send a private message with the full model code and IMEI number of your phone. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

# SM-A710FZDFINS bearing Serial # <hidden> IMEI # <hidden>.

The long delay and process has already caused a lot of mental and physical harassment to me. I ask for an immediate product replacement, failing to which i shall not hesiate to file a complaint in the Consumer Court under Consumer Protection Act, 2019. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for the additional information. Regrettably, support for non-US models is very limited. We suggest reaching out to a support team in your area for further assistance. You can do so by using the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Galaxy

This thread post is in the wrong forum category. This forum is for Galaxy Fold related.

This post should have been posted in Phones/Other Phones since it relates to Samsung Galaxy A7. If there is a category for this phone model, then this post should go there.