Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userZiomiQp33j
Constellation

NEW HOW TO LINK SAMSUNG FINACING ACCOUNT TO SAMSUNG WEBSITE ACCOUNT

Spoiler
Spoiler
OK I KNOW THIS IS STRESSING EVERY ONE OUT "TRYING TO LINK THE ACCOUNT TO YOUR FINACING ACCOUNT" AND IT KEEPS SAYING UNABLE TO FIND ACCOUNT >>>WELL NUN THE LESS I FIGURED IT OUT

(AFTER) ALMOST HAVING A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN AND CALLING EVERY NUMBER THEY PROVIDED BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT WORKS !!!!SO STOP CALLING AND FOLLOW THESE STEPS

1. make sure your samsung.com member ship information is updated and correct and matches the SAME!!! information on your SAMSUNG FINACING ACCOUNT //EMAIL & PASSWORD HAS TO BE SAME FOR SAMSUNG.COM AND SAMSUNG FINACING IF NOT JUST DO A QUCK UPDATE ON BOTH

2. ONCE EVERYTHING IS UPDATED PUSH SAVE AND SIGN OUT!!! CLOSE THE BROSWER>>>

3. OPEN A NEW BROSWER GO TO SAMSUNG.COM NEXT SIGN IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT

4. ADD ANYTHING RANDOM TO THE CART IT DOESNT MATTER....NEXT PLACE A ORDER..

5.CHOOSE FINACING!!!!!!...NOW THIS IS WERE IT GETS COMPLEX....AND EVRYONE GETS STUCK AND SAY "WHY DOES THE APPLICATION COME UP" KEEP COOL THAT OK!! WE KNOW WE KNOW YOU FILLED IT OUT ALREADY AND HAVE 80,000 IN CREDIT ALREADY.....OK NUN THE LESS FILL THE APP OUT AGAIN AS YOU DID BEFORE SAME INFORMATION...

6.NOW WHEN YOU SUBMITT THE APP ITS GOING TO SOMETHING LIKE THEY NEED MORE INFO AND TO CALL A NUMBER... THATS COOL YOU DO NOT HAVE TO CALL THE NUMBER ..JUST CLICK ON LINK ACCOUNT...IN THE WINDOW.

7.AFTER ENTERING  YOU INFORMATION IT MAY STILL SAY ACCOUNT NOT FOUND WHICH IS COOL JUST CLICK AGAIN AND REENTER INFORMATION DO THIS ABOUT 3-4 times..NEXT GO TO YOUR HOME PAGE REMOVE THE ITEMS OUT THE CART... THEN SIGNOUT AND CLOSE THE BROWSER...

8. OPEN NEW FRESH BROWER AND THEN FOLLOW LINK!! AFTER LINKING THE ACCOUNT IT SHOULD DEFINATLY WORK JUST BE PATIANT TRUST I KNOW I JUST ABOUT TO THROW MY LAP TOP AND I WAS YELLING BUT WHEN I GOT THE PHONE COOLED DOWN NO BULL IT WORKED SO DO THESE STEPS YOU A GET IT TO LINK I THINK THE SYSTEM NEEDS TO UPDATE SO HAVING ALOT OF WINDOWS BE SURE YOU REFRESH BROSWER CLOES ANY WINDOWS AND REFRESH PAGES GLADE I COULD HELP AND GOOD LUCK!!!

(LINK) >>>>>https://samsung.com/us/financing/link-your-account/#/link-your-account<<<<

1 REPLY 1
user3UigEgXKD1
Astronaut

Re: NEW HOW TO LINK SAMSUNG FINACING ACCOUNT TO SAMSUNG WEBSITE ACCOUNT

Thank you thank you thank you. Finally a solution that actually works.