Original topic:

NO SOUND EQUALIZER ON A22 5G

(Topic created: 10-11-2023 03:48 PM)
aLERNO
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'm 44.

I had until recently always hated all Samsung products for their uniformity, lack of creativity, limit to user functionalities which is the reason I use Android.

However, after using Alcatel, Motorola, iPhone  Ericsson, SonyEricsson, Sony, Nokia, Siemens, Sharp, Oppo, Huawei since 2000 I decided to give Samsung a very first try.

All mobiles had sound equaliser.

ARE YOU TELLING ME OTHER OLDER AND NEWER SAMSUNG PHONES HAVE SOUND EQUALISER AND MINE  for whatever f***ing reason DOESN'T?!!!

Are you telling me I CANNOT CONTROL MY OWN PHONE'S SOUND???

If this is really so I will make sure none of my contacts, family or friends ever buy any Samsung product again.  I am beyond enraged.

2 Replies
Buckeyeman50
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you're using any type of Galaxy bud's or headphones you can download the Galaxy Wearable app and it has a equalizer you can use, and since you have a Android device you can go to the playstore, and download probably a 1,000 different types of EQ'S with whatever your heart desires with whatever you could ever want out of a EQ on your device. But my A-54 does have a pre installed EQ that uses Dolby Atmos. But the best thing i've ever done is buy the Galaxy Bud's 2 Pro's and install the wearable app. I've tried probably every type of Bud's on the market. But these Bud's 2 Pro's are absolutely mind blowing matched perfectly with the app.
0 Likes
esmeysam
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

yess you are absolutely right. this is very stupid thing ever i before seen

0 Likes