cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Name Idea

If Samsung ever decides to create a new type of phone, it should be named Samsung Genesis. Does anyone else believe that could be a great name for something new?

4 REPLIES 4
Supernova

Re: Name Idea

could be a tough sell in a vast market. Between the copyrights for the Band name, the Secular community out there, and the backlash of critics saying "oh look Samsungs moving at the speed of the Beginning of life" , it might be a marketing disaster.
Constellation

Well I've had an idea many years ago about an ultra thin device using a tellurium infused glass in order to read the sensory impulses our skin gives off, allowing it to sense when someone touches it, so it would, in theory, be a see through phone with a small rim and great tactile feedback. It would be the beginning of a new type of phone. So I believe it would be worth a shot and the name i came up with would definitely fit what it would be able to market. Sure this isn't a Samsung idea but im sure it would be quite the marketing idea if they can pull it off.

Supernova

Forget which company it was you would have to check youtube but they just debut the first totally see through tv at last weeks CES
Supernova

...Also, given the chemical makeup of Tellurium and the High Toxicity, it also sounds like a Lawsuit waiting to happen. Might have to rename the device Revelation instead of Genesis