JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Need solution for lost phone and lost accounts

(Topic created: 05-25-2021 11:47 PM)
kpat1084
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Lost my old phone, and so the number, Gmail account, and all passwords are lost. Now I am not able to log into my samsung members account. How can I get into my account without the linked phone number and gmail?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@kpat1084 

Go to your carrier and tell them that you lost your old phone. They will disable the SIM card in that phone. Get a new phone. Your carrier will provide you a new SIM card. The new SIM card will have the same phone number that you previously had. 

Go to the Google website on a PC. Follow the steps to reset the password on your Google account. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@kpat1084 

Go to your carrier and tell them that you lost your old phone. They will disable the SIM card in that phone. Get a new phone. Your carrier will provide you a new SIM card. The new SIM card will have the same phone number that you previously had. 

Go to the Google website on a PC. Follow the steps to reset the password on your Google account. 

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@kpat1084 I understand how upsetting this is. @LongHiker provided excellent advice for retrieving your phone number and Gmail account. If you have any trouble accessing your Samsung account, please contact the Account service team so they may assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes