cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LILSEXY
Constellation

Need to bypass frp

I locked my phone and it I had to reset it and this FRP thing came up and I can't remember my account password or even the email I used need help please thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Need to bypass frp

Unfortunately there is no way to bypass Google FRP without repairs. You would need to know the password.

userAj0Y8aRSGU
Constellation

@SJohnson wrote:

Unfortunately there is no way to bypass Google FRP. You would need to know the password

You told that person an out right lie. 

I just wandering why?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

This is not a lie based on Samsung authorized methods. The Google reset protection is in place to prevent the device from being accessed by potential thieves. The original Google account password would be required to get into the device. Doing a soft reset like Peet215 suggested *might* work, but is not a guarantee for all consumers. If you cannot get into the phone at this point, a repair technician can replace the motherboard to wipe the device and get you back in. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_cIU8EgD
Astronaut

Kk

Peet215
Constellation

All u need to do is to hold down the volume button and the power button at the same time for a couple seconds and you can bi pass and reset the password

Samsung_ITyxFIM
Astronaut

YouTube is your friend.