JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New Galaxy A32 phone, Google calendar is no longer there after using Smart Switch

(Topic created: 03-02-2022 04:59 PM)
TheLongBears
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I upgraded for a Galaxy A21 to a Galaxy A32. I used Smart Switch, and everything seemed to go well until I opened my calendar. The calendar I share with my wife is no longer there.  I opened my calendar on my computer and she is there, but not on my phone.

This is what I have done so far. I uninstalled the calendar program, didn’t help.  I removed my Google account from the phone and signed back in, didn’t help. I removed the share from both of our calendars on the computer and then set the share backup, didn’t help. We can see both calendars on the computers and her cell phone but only my calendar on my phone. I spent most of the afternoon on the Google support (or lack of support) page but was unable to find any help there.

The last think I tried was using my old Galaxy A6 phone and logging in my calendar. I got the same results, can see my calendar but not my wife’s, so I don’t think the problem is in the phone.

If anyone has any ideas, the help would be appreciated.

Jim

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TheLongBears
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I FOUND IT.

I though I would post the answer to my problem in case someone else has the same problem.

After days of beating my head on the wall found the problem. On the main menu I went to settings, I didn’t see anything, I have been here several time with no luck, but last night the “Show more” caught my attention, when I pressed it my wife’s account came up. When I pressed her name, another page came up and there was a slide to turn on sync and now it works.

I just don’t understand how or why the Samsung Smart Switch would change the setting.

Jim

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
TheLongBears
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I FOUND IT.

I though I would post the answer to my problem in case someone else has the same problem.

After days of beating my head on the wall found the problem. On the main menu I went to settings, I didn’t see anything, I have been here several time with no luck, but last night the “Show more” caught my attention, when I pressed it my wife’s account came up. When I pressed her name, another page came up and there was a slide to turn on sync and now it works.

I just don’t understand how or why the Samsung Smart Switch would change the setting.

Jim