JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New Samsung Emojis please

(Topic created: 07-18-2022 11:10 AM)
smellyana_
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Ok. Why isn't samsung keeping up with apple... I can't possibly be the only one who is waiting to get the new emojis. They really need to have a new update. PLEASE SAMSUNG GIVE US NEW EMOJIS 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

11 Replies
PowerUser
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
May I make a suggestion? Seems as though you'd rather have an Apple device, what's stopping you from abandoning ship?

If emoji's are THAT important to you...I weep for the future.
smellyana_
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I honestly like samsung more for several reasons but the only thing I wish was that it had the new emojis
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
The. Just download an apple emoji keyboard from the app store
0 Likes
smellyana_
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Unfortunately it's not that simple I've tried that... it has all the old iPhone emojis but not the new... otherwise it doesn't seem to work at all. I've pretty much tried everything
0 Likes
WillyWonka1236
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you download GBoard you should get access to the new ones
0 Likes
smellyana_
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'll try that.
0 Likes
smellyana_
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It doesn't work unfortunately
0 Likes
WillyWonka1236
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Sad, that's really weird because I've had it work before during the last emoji update, they just might not be out yet for google either
0 Likes
WillyWonka1236
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure it was only in the Google messages app. Sorry ab that
0 Likes