Astronaut

Hi I'm new here

Galaxy A20

Love this phone

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Product Expert

That's great Evey . How dose he like his J7? 

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Product Expert

We are glad that you love the phone, If you have any question we are always here to help

Highlighted
Product Expert

Dear Samsung_7PGRwvu

I'm glad that you purchased and loved your device. As a Samsung representative we want to make sure that you loved your device. If there is any question please feel free to reach out to use for help. And once again thank you for your loyalty to the brand.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi Samsung_7PGRwvu,

It is great to have you on the Samsung family. Do you have any question about your new purchase? Please feel free to reach out if you do.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Thanks

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi @Samsung_7PGRwvu  Am very happy to here that you enjoy your A20. Fill free to ask any questions you might have about your new device we are here to help you out and the community here is very knowledgeable. Thank you for being apart of the Samsung Family @Samsung_7PGRwvu 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Names EVEY

Hubby has a j7 crown I liked his so much had to get one with little bigger screen and internal drive

Highlighted
Product Expert

That's great Evey . How dose he like his J7? 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

I have an s10+, want an even bigger screen as my eyesight isn't what it used to be. Is it larger than mine?

Highlighted
Product Expert

@user52ZB86cNx1 if you have an S10+ I would highly recommend a Note 10 or better yet the S20 Ultra. If you need more info let me know I'll be happy to share any info related to the device. I also recommend increasing the font size on your device if you have not.  Also @user52ZB86cNx1  how do you like your device?