Original topic:

NextRadio does not work after Android 11 update

(Topic created: 07-18-2021 06:39 PM)
userFmZ5TOJ7Gh
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi Samsung

Before Android 11, NextRadio is working fine.

After I upgrade ur sofrware. NextRadio does not work.

Could u pls take a look?

5 Replies
mommadog
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
@userfm25T0jGh
I've never used next radio or even heard of it. But since they dis the last update a lot of things on my note 20 ultra doesn't work right. I think they are going to stop doing updates because of all the new phones they have coming. In not thrilled with this phone and have thought of getting a whole different brand. I'm not happy with windows either. They are rolling out a new windows soon. I hate windows 10 so I hope the new one is better
Anyhow samsung doesn't read these posts or answer them as far as I have seen or heard.
There really isn't anything you can do since Samsung does whatever they want and don't seem to care what the customers want.
Just look at how much they're charging for the S20 they just rolled out. They cost more than an iPhone. And wow on the A7 tablet! Over 800.00 for one . I hate my tab A. It's slow and **bleep**. I only paid a little over 300 for it brand new and now the new one is double that and all they really did was make it with 4gb of ram. That's better but still slow.
I hope you figure out how to get your radio back. Since the update even fb and fb messenger doesn't work right. When I get an error it gives me the option of sending a report and so I do that. I would recommend doing that.
I bought the new fire HD 10 plus and while it's now faster they are making a lot of the apps I use unusable on the fire HD so I returned it 2 days after I got it. No thanks.
Ekamek
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
It's strange that Android 11 has been officially released over a year now and NextRadio hasn't updated its app to work on it. If it doesn't work only on Samsung phones, then Samsung needs to work with next radio to fix it.
userFmZ5TOJ7Gh
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yes, I asking Samsung Canada and I tried to ask to roll back. Support said, I cannot roll back.

Now, when we need FM radio to listen emergency news, we cannot at all.

0 Likes
Ekamek
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
See if there is another app providing same services while you wait for the update.
userFmZ5TOJ7Gh
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yes, I tried to install other applications. But I got App is not install....

I asked Samsung, but they cannot tell me what went wrong.

0 Likes