JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No Equalizer on Galaxy A14 5G?

(Topic created: 04-22-2023 04:13 PM)
renmilktoast
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

When I watch tutorials online I see that there are quite a few EQ settings that seem to be missing from my phone. In the Sound quality and effects section, istead of sliders and customization options, the only options I see are the Dolby Atmos on/off toggles. I even managed to successfully install Sound Assistant through apkmirror, but I noticed that none of the changes I made to the EQ seemed to affect the sound of the music playing. I'm wondering if the hardware on my phone simply doesn't support EQ settings? That seems very unlikely to me, so I hope there's something I'm missing. I want my bass boost...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
renmilktoast
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm using Flat Equalizer - Bass Booster by jApp and I get great depth and bass. It does everything I need!

View solution in context

29 Replies
SelpixMG
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Very weird I have a Galaxy A14 5G and I have an EQ I also Downloaded SoundAssistant right through the Galaxy Store.
renmilktoast
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
That's so strange! It's good to know that the feature isn't missing from all A14 phones...I wonder why mine doesn't have it though 🤔
HellBound1
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I need help I bought a new Samsung Galaxy A14 yesterday and I was setting up sound effects and Dolby Atmos.... the problem is that I don't see the equalizer so where is the problem? I tried to put the smartphone in the charger, but the equalizer simply cannot be displayed, so what should I do?

SelpixMG
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Maybe your right tho bc due to Hardware limitations, I had an Galaxy A02s and It didn't have an EQ either so I upgraded to the A14 5G.
renmilktoast
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
for now I'm using a third party app for EQ and it's working great, the bass sounds amazing. But it's just more troublesome than having the options built-in to the phone. I hope there is a way for me to have the built-in EQ somehow...
SQUAREMAN
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
CAN YOU TELL ME HOW YOU DID IT. I JUST SPENT ALL THIS MONEY :money_bag: ON THIS PHONE AND NO EQ
0 Likes
renmilktoast
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm using Flat Equalizer by jApp and someone else recommended Wavelet which also seems really good. There's plenty of customization options and some really nice presets.
0 Likes
SelpixMG
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I recommend Wavelet Is a really good EQ app
renmilktoast
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out!