cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user4wes1aPHZw
Asteroid

No notifivation sound when connected to bluetooth

I have samsung galaxy J7Pro , since last upgrade to android Pie everything was working fine. The problem is when I connect my device to bluetooth headset no notification sounds come out until I disconnect bluetooth. Every setting I have checked but found no solution yet.
Kindly assist what should I do or use another app for this regard.

10 REPLIES 10
Black Hole

Re: No notifivation sound when connected to bluetooth

@user4wes1aPHZw wrote:

I have samsung galaxy J7Pro , since last upgrade to android Pie everything was working fine. The problem is when I connect my device to bluetooth headset no notification sounds come out until I disconnect bluetooth. Every setting I have checked but found no solution yet.
Kindly assist what should I do or use another app for this regard.

I don't know how your settings look like...so when you go to settings>connections>bluetooth and look at settings of you headset.  It should have call feature enabled and media/audio enabled as well.  Is that so?

user4wes1aPHZw
Asteroid

thankyou for your instant reply,

I have checked this setting, both are working and enable, the issue with notification sound only.

When I disable media sound then notification sound comes from external speakers. I can't do this for everytime enabling and disabling.

Kindly suggest the solution. I have searched many forums but found nothin.

Black Hole

@user4wes1aPHZw wrote:

thankyou for your instant reply,

I have checked this setting, both are working and enable, the issue with notification sound only.

When I disable media sound then notification sound comes from external speakers. I can't do this for everytime enabling and disabling.

Kindly suggest the solution. I have searched many forums but found nothin.

So if you just leave media disabled and have your notification sounds come from the speaker or you really want it to come from bluetooth?

user4wes1aPHZw
Asteroid

I want notification to come out from both speakers and bluetooth. In old version i.e 8.0 was working everything fine... 

Black Hole

@user4wes1aPHZw wrote:

I want notification to come out from both speakers and bluetooth. In old version i.e 8.0 was working everything fine... 

If I connect Bluetooth headset to my Note10, then notification sound comes from the headset. In your case the notification sound come from bluetooth headset too?

When I disable media in Bluetooth, then notification comes from speaker.  

user4wes1aPHZw
Asteroid

I will tell you briefly so you can get me exact.

when I connect bluetooth notification sound except ringtone comes from bluetooth speakers only. I cant get notified until i check my mobile every time. I want to setup notification sound to come from external speaker so I can follow my msgs.

Is this possible or any app will solve this issue, so kindly suggest

Black Hole

@user4wes1aPHZw wrote:

I will tell you briefly so you can get me exact.

when I connect bluetooth notification sound except ringtone comes from bluetooth speakers only. I cant get notified until i check my mobile every time. I want to setup notification sound to come from external speaker so I can follow my msgs.

Is this possible or any app will solve this issue, so kindly suggest

You recenltly told me this: "When I disable media sound then notification sound comes from external speakers".  Just keep media disabled. 

How important to have media on your bluetooth headset?  What is the model of your bluetooth?

user4wes1aPHZw
Asteroid

not possible to keep media disbale because i can't listen to voice note if media will be disable
I m using samsung level U

Samsung_W4rmFpv
Astronaut

I have the Samsung note plus and when bluetooth is enabled in my car I can only get the phone to be enabled and the audio that used to come from the car speakers will not enable through the phone to work through the car speakers bluetooth option which used to.work with note 9.