Re: No option for Hotspot / Tether Galaxy j3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thish is my own email

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you used the following steps: 1. From a Home screen, tap Apps > Settings. 2. Tap Connections > Mobile hotspot and tethering > Mobile hotspot. 3. Tap On/Off to turn Mobile hotspot on or off. 

userfcL1C2BqGX
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.  There is no options for hotspt and tethering. I going to try and down load an app. 

userfyHGItZ2Kv
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Don't have that option on my phone

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userfyHGItZ2Kv Can I have your full model number, baseband version, and service provider, please?

user19NHMzSlfo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there an option for Android Galaxy J3 Luna Pro SM-S327VL Baseband 5327VLUDU2AQG1?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user19NHMzSlfo It looks like @SamsungViv provided some information on this back near the beginning of the thread. 

user130MZsSgKh
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I Have Samsung J3 emerge But There Is No Wifi Hotspot In Settings
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user130MZsSgKh

Models are sometimes very different. This might be a case that reaching out to Sprint would be helpful since they actually are one of the very few companies using that model and would have more information on wifi and such.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userpvbcmzJnkA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the Luna J-3 or J-3 Luna and it definitely has hotspot and tethering so like the blessed person said maybe per model because the Luna J-3 does someone said that their emerge does not either way you can go to samsung.com like you are now LOL and they have step by steps or you can answer your model of your phone and ask if you even have the function. Someone also said that they would go to Play store and get a nap I'm sure there is a an app good luck