Original topic:

No service?!?!

(Topic created: 07-29-2021 11:39 AM)
Sotired48
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I can not make or recieve any text or calls now for the past 2 days! First i had no LTE so i went and even got a new phone with the same number and now i have LTE but can not make any calls and if i call myself from another phone it just goes staright to voicemail! I had a galaxy a21 now its an a51.
0 Likes
9 Replies
Sotired48
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
The provider is also straight talk
0 Likes
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Other Mobile Devices

@Sotired48 I would start by contacting your carrier. It sounds like your SIM card is not provisioned on the network properly. 

0 Likes
Sotired48
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have called them and they tell me to do this and that and nothing works. I literally went and bought a new phone which i transferred my number and it still has the same issue
0 Likes
RabidPyro
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I have the A51 on ST also. I lose service often even though phone shows full bars. Sometimes cant even call out or recieve. Only way ive been able to fix it is turn on airplane mode then back off. Works fine for a bit but rinse and repeat on the daily. Used to have an LG and i now regret getting this A51. Stinks compared to my Stylo 5. When my husband got his A51 and transferred his number, it took 4 days to complete the transaction switch.
0 Likes
Sotired48
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Ive turned it on and off ive messed with airplan mode ive called customer service idek how many times and it still doesnt freaking work then they transfernme to their "upper technician " and it hangs up and doesnt do jack... im thinking maybe just getting a contract one through verizon at this point... i need my phone for work purposes and its now been over 24 hours
0 Likes
Smew
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Yea I'd suggest switching carriers as well. Service is location dependent and the signal can vary depending on where you are. If you suspect a Samsung software issue you can submit an error report through the Samsung Members app! 

0 Likes
Sotired48
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I did.... ive had the same phone for over a year same number wasnt a problem till yesterday then i got the new one today thinking it would fix it and nope nothing is fixed...
0 Likes
Abby1107
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I'm having same problem
0 Likes
Jessie2120
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Same issue I have been having with no time frame on when it will be resolved